The Danby 22 pint dehumidifier helps to protect your home from humidity, mold and mildew by removing 10.4L of humidity per day. Ideal for spaces up to 1,500 sq.ft the Danby dehumidifier has auto restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make moving super simple and the Smart Dehumidify feature will allow you to automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. The unit is Energy Star certified to run economically even in very humid environments. This unit features easy to use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable filter and a powerful 2 speed fan.
- 22 Pint (10.4L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: Unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.